JMD Training, Unit 2, 6b Wildflower Way, Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6TA
This course give information to raise awareness of the issues surrounding mental health, including the difficulties, the misconceptions and the rights that those with mental health issues have. Candidates will learn about triggers that may cause stress and steps to combat stress within the workplace.
At the end of the course, candidates will:
- Understand the basic awareness of all types of mental health issues
- Have an awareness of triggers that may cause stress
- Identify ways in which to combat signs of stress
- Understand the stigma surrounding mental health and knowing when to seek help
- Understand the social and personal effects of mental health