JMD Training, Unit 2, 6b Wildflower Way, Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6TA
To give delegates the necessary skills and knowledge to ensure their own safety when erecting, using, moving and dismantling Aluminium Mobile Towers, in addition to the skills and knowledge required when inspecting access towers.
At the end of the course, candidates will:
- Understand the main aims of Health & Safety Legislation (H&SWO 1978 NI, Work at Height 2005 Regulations, Management of Health & Safety at work Regulations, Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1999 NI
- Understand and identify typical components.
- Understand the importance of stability.
- Understand the hazards associated with erecting and dismantling access towers, and the consequences of misuse, and how to use the ‘Erection Guide’.
- Carry out risk assessments on erecting, using, moving and dismantling Mobile and Static Aluminium Access Towers.
- Understand the need to inspect prior to use, and the safe use of Aluminium Scaffold Access Equipment.
- Carry out a visual inspection and complete the appropriate report.