JMD Training, Unit 2, 6b Wildflower Way, Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6TA
To enable delegates to identify potential sources of asbestos and to understand the dangers of exposure to asbestos.
On completion of the course delegates will be aware of the dangers of exposure to asbestos containing materials, action to take on discovering asbestos and current legislation outlining employer and employee responsibilities.
- The Control of Asbestos Regulations (NI) 2007
- The Hazardous Waste Regulations (NI) 2005
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
- Health & Safety at Work Order (NI) 1978
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations
- Different Types of Asbestos
- Where Asbestos Can Be Found
- Asbestos Containing Materials
- Asbestos Management
- Health Surveillance