Why Are Occupational Safety & Health Consultants Needed?
Employers have a legal duty and obligation to ensure that they comply with current health and safety legislation and that appropriate control measures are in place to ensure the health, safety and welfare of staff and anyone else that may be affected by their actions or omissions. That’s where JMD’s Consultancy Services can help.
Why Our Occupational Safety & Health Consultants?
JMD Training consultants are registered on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (HSE approved) and are Chartered Members of IOSH. Our consultants are industry experts and have extensive knowledge in the application of health and safety legislation in the workplace.
We take pride in the fact that we can offer advice on all aspects of health and safety training, occupational health and environmental management. Our advice is impartial and our consultants ensure a confidential and professional approach, which results in a high quality service to you and your company.
Our consultancy service can be tailored by our specialist team to meet the specific needs of your particular industry sector; construction, manufacturing, engineering, retail and education etc.
Our Health And Safety Training & Consultancy Services Include:
• Accident Investigation and Loss Events Analysis
• CDM Coordinator
• Development and review of company specific Safety Policies and Method Statements
• Development of Site Specific Construction Health & Safety Plans
• Fire Management
• Management Systems developed and Internal Audits conducted in preparation for OHSAS 18001; Safe-T-Cert, ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 14001 Environmental Management systems
• Pro-active Monitoring; On-site visits at a frequency that suits your needs, for example, daily, weekly or monthly
• Reactive Monitoring and incident investigation
• Site Specific or Generic Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Training Needs Analysis and Training Development Programmes
JMD Training courses and NVQ qualifications are eligible for grants for companies registered with CITB (Construction Skills) NI. Please contact CITB NI grants department for further details, T: 028 90825466.
It is impossible to list everything we do, so please contact us at anytime if the course you are interested in is not listed or if you would like to find out more:
Contact Us On:
T: 028 9066 4304
T: 028 9068 2033