JMD Training, Unit 2, 6b Wildflower Way, Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6TA
To enable delegates to identify potentially hazardous substances in the workplace and to understand the dangers of exposure to such substances.
On completion of the course delegates will be aware of the dangers of exposure to hazardous substances, action to take if an employee has been exposed to hazardous substances, current legislation outlining employer and employee responsibilities.
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
- Health & Safety at Work Order (NI) 1978
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 1992
- The Control of Asbestos Regulations (NI) 2007
- COSHH Assessment
- Health Surveillance
- Routes of Entry into the Human Body
- Dust Health Hazards
- Chemical Spills & Burns
- Emergency Procedures