JMD Training, Unit 2, 6b Wildflower Way, Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6TA
The candidate will gain an understanding into the standards of proficiency as recommended by the Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register. The employer will be meeting their legal obligation ensuring operators complete this course.
- Introduction to competent operation
- Pre-operational checks and basic maintenance
- The law and legislation pertaining to FLT operation
- The Health and Safety at Work Order (NI), PUWER, LOLER
- Demonstration and practical experience, including: maneuvering forward, reversing within a confined space, stacking, de-stacking and loading, lifting techniques
JMD Training - Forklift